Caplin Point is committed to minimize the impact of its activities on the environment. Our strategy to achieve green environment are:
- To use accredited programs which will offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
- To measure the impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
- Implement a training program for our staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Source and promote equipment to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Minimize and eliminate toxic emissions through proper selection of energy source and equipment
- Actively promote and encourage the adoption of similar principles by our suppliers.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.