At Caplin Point, Corporate Social Responsibility is more than just a statutory requirement. Caplin Point has always strived to create a positive social impact, predominantly towards the bottom of the pyramid, be it at our manufacturing plants, or at the markets we serve.
As part of Caplin Cares initiative, we target the following goals going forward:
- Achieving Zero Discharge at all our plants,
- Running internship programs at Corporate and manufacturing locations, specifically aimed at colleges functioning in our vicinity
- Creating local employment wherever possible
- Preference towards procurement of locally manufactured input materials, by creating awareness with vendors about our quality requirements
- Conducting medical camps periodically at our markets and also our in nearby villages where our manufacturing facilities are located
- Provide disaster relief materials and support when unforeseen incidents occur
We strive towards creating a sustainable, functioning and healthy environment for us, and those around us.